Kaushal Kumar's Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Gal, going, gone !!

Yoo hoo! I finally retired Gal today (a.k.a 'Gal merged into evolution') and marked the closing ceremony by removing it from the 2.12 jhbuild moduleset. It had so many learnings that I could a write a book, if someone promises to read it. Nice experience, in all!
So, Gtkhtml, I am back to you after a vacation with Gal. Sorry, about the delay; got stuck in some cvs traffic.
Laptops (and so computing from home) would take some more time. Life, as they say, bears sweet fruits for those who can wait. But hey, I don't want any fruits, I asked for a laptop ;)
City is getting cooler, day by day, as we progress into the monsoon. Caught some cold and headache yesterday. Much better now.
See ya soon. Have good fun or however you like it.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home