Kaushal Kumar's Blog

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Wish the day was longer and the week shorter

Bugs, bugs, bugs .. a buggy month just went by and here I am, blogging exactly after a month-long hiatus. The good news is, I stamped, scorched, and ate many bugs. The bad news is, they are still an army and they don't care. I do.

The title might make little sense to you, as it does, even to me. Here is my humble attempt to clear some haze. If the day was longer, I could blog daily. If the week was shorter, I could read some more cool stuff on file systems, which I miss during week days.

Samba is an interesting read. I really wish to complete reading Using Samba by O'Reilly before I blog next. No, it won't be as long as a month, this time!

My friend Madhan who was a Novell Open Source Internship Program trainee made it as an in-house trainee last week. Great guy, and lots of fun to work with.

On the off-tech (does this word exist?) side of life, I cherished my time watching Black, which looked like inspired by Ray, or maybe the other way round. Mark Knoffler is coming to town, and I don't even know if I am really a rock fan, yet. Let me see if I get lucky and find myself there. Rock on!

Heat is soaring! "Rain, rain don't go away, little Johny loves to play in rain".

Have fun, or whatever you like to have.
Catch ya, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home